This is the audio version of the book.
Preview the book here.
How to Make Big Money in Your Own Small Business
HOW TO MAKE BIG MONEY IN YOUR OWN SMALL BUSINESS is an extensive collection of unusual, unpredictable, but sound rules to succeed in starting your own business and making it a success. Chapters include:
* Pay Steak, and Eat Hot Dogs
* You Are Never Too Busy
* Every Night is Tuesday Night
* Profits are Bad
* First: Get a Customer
* Beware of Employee FTD (Financial Transmitted Disease)
* Fame or Fortune: Pick Fortune
* Be Mr. Inside and Mr. Outside
* It is OK to Pick Fleas Off a Dog
* Do What Comes Easy To You, But Is Hard For Others
* “Let’s See Some Humble”
* Get “The Simple of It”
* Market First; Mill Second
* Sign 500 Christmas Cards
* Child Labor Is Good
* Don’t Go On Boards (of Directors)
* Have a B&P Meeting Every Week
* Only Spend 10% of Your Time Administering The Business
* Cash Is Better Than Growth
* Never Take Points Off The Board
* Never Show Fear
* Never Reveal Your Black Box
* Talent is Common and Wasted Every Day
* Less Managing and More Management
Book Review: How To Make Big Money In Your Own Small Business by Jeffrey J. Fox
The Lifetime Cash Flow blog presents a great book from author Jeffrey J. Fox entitled, How To Make Big Money In Your Own Small Business.
Today, more than 25 million Americans own small businesses and millions more dream of running their own. The fact that a lot of people dream of owning a small business is no surprise as the average income of small business owners is above $400,000.
Author Jeffrey Fox uses his own experience to share to readers the secrets to having a profitable and successful small business. Whether you’re just starting out or have had the business running for years, this book is for you.
Jeffrey Fox - How to Make Big Money in Your Own Small Business
- Product Code: BIZ3018
- Availability: In Stock